Monday, July 19, 2010

Post 13

Alba Middle School Videos:

Mean Oil Spill:


This was a very well done video students! I loved the voice of the "Oil" character, and it is so awesome to see young students fighting the battle to stop this oil! I have lived in Mobile, Al all my life and have never faced such an incredible tragedy. Keep up your spirits children and let's go headstrong into the battle with prayer!

Just Pray:



sheilahaglerphotos's Channel:

I truly enjoyed watching some your students videos! It was so great to see how well they were able to work together to create such informative pieces of work. My favorite one was the trip to the USS Alabama. I have always enjoyed visiting that boat, so much that I believe I have toured it at least 6 times in my life, and was always jealous that my older brother got the chance to spend the night aboard the ship through Cub Scouts! Thank you for providing our class with some ideas that we as future teachers can use when we have class of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment