Sunday, July 18, 2010

C4T #6

iPad for Grown-ups: Reading Books

Thank you from Anna Dumas, in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at South Alabama! I really am glad you posted some information about the iPad book reading options because I myself am starting to look into purchasing an iPad. I just recently bought a new MacBook Pro but want something that is in between the size of my iPhone and laptop. I have really enjoyed reading your technology post, and will continue well after this course is over! Feel free again to check out my blog at dumasannamarieedm310.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, I really appreciate the feedback from across the globe on my blog post. I must say I am enjoying reading the perspectives on your blog and... I have to say this.... I love the way you have blinged your blog:) We are into blog bling at our school - makes everyone feel good :)

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete